Thursday, October 21, 2021

AUDITION SONG & SCRIPT CUTTINGS SUGGESTIONS

YOUNG, MIDDLE, ADULT ANNAS OR ELSAS, QUEEN IDUNA, CASTLE STAFF

ANY FEMALE ROLES:

 For the First Time in Forever (Guide Vocals)


For the First Time in Forever (Accompaniment only)

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER 

(Start Vocals at 1:12 end at 2:14)

Tonight, imagine me grown and all.

 Fetchingly draped against a wall. 

The picture of sophisticated grace. 

I suddenly see him standing there

A beautiful stranger, tall and rare. 

I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face! 

But then we laugh and talk all evening, which is totally bizarre. 

Nothing like the life I’ve led so far. 

For the first time in forever, there’ll be magic, there’ll be fun. 

For the first time in forever, I could be noticed by someone. 

And I know it is totally crazy to dream I’d find romance.

 But for the first time in forever-

At least I’ve got a chance!



ANNA, ELSA, QUEEN IDUNA, 

CASTLE STAFF/ ANY FEMALE ROLES:


Let it Go (Guide Vocals)

Let it Go (Accompaniment only)

LET IT GO (Start Vocals at 2:30 to the end)

My power flurries through the air into the ground. 

 My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around. 

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast I’m never going back, the past is in the past! 

 Let it go! Let it go! 

And I’ll rise like the break of dawn.

 Let it go! Let it Go! 

That perfect girl is gone. 

 Here I stand in the light of day. Let the storm rage on!

 The cold never bothered me anyway!



OAKEN, OLAF, PABBIE, BULDA, WESELTON, KING AGNARR OR ANY MALE ROLES:


  Hygge (Guide Vocals)


Hygge (Accompaniment Only)

HYGGE (Start vocals at :48 singing ALL the vocals to 1:32)

Hygge means candlelight 

Hygge means easy 

Hygge means all together playing,

 how you say? Parcheesi!

 Finding a spider in your shoe. 

Not hygge! 

Having an annoying thing to do. 

Not hygge! 

Hygge’s not scheduled 

You can’t see where it starts or ends.

 Most importantly, it can’t be hygge without your family and friends! Hygge hygge hygge hygge hygge hygge 

Hygge hygge hygge hygge hygge hygge  

Hyggelig, hyggelig, hyggelig

 Hyggelig hyggelig hyggelig

Now it’s time to dance!



HANS, KRISTOFF, WESELTON, KING AGNARR OR ANY MALE ROLES:


Love is an Open Door (Guide Vocals)

Love is an Open Door(Accompaniment)


LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR Start Vocals at :56, End at 1:42

I mean it's crazy (What?)

 We finish each other's (Sandwiches!)  

That's what I was gonna say!

 I've never met someone who thinks so much like me! 

Jinx! Jinx again! 

Our mental synchronization can have but one explanation

You (And I) 

Were (Just)

 Meant to be! 

 (Say goodbye) Say goodbye

 To the pain of the past 

We don't have to feel it anymore! 

Love is an open door! 

Love is an open door! 

Life can be so much more!  (With you!) 

With you!

 With you! 

With you!

  Love is an open door




OLAF, OAKEN, SVEN, PABBIE, BULDA  

OR ANY OTHER COMEDIC CHARACTERS:


IN SUMMER (Guide Vocals)

IN SUMMER ( Accompaniment)


IN SUMMER Start Vocals at Beginning of Song

(spoken): 

Nope.

 But sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine 

what it’d be like when summer does come.

Bees’ll buzz,

Kids’ll blow dandelion fuzz

And I’ll be doing whatever snow does in summer. 

A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand,

Probably getting gorgeously tanned in summer.

I’ll finally see a summer breeze

Blow away a winter storm  

And find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm. 

And I can’t wait to see what my buddies all think of me. 

Just imagine how much cooler I’ll be in summer!



                    KRISTOFF, SVEN, HANS, WESELTON, KING AGNARR OR ANY MALE ROLES:

REINDEER(S) ARE BETTER THAN PEOPLE (Guide Vocals)        

REINDEER(S) ARE BETTER THAN PEOPLE (Accompaniment)


REINDEER(S) ARE BETTER THAN PEOPLE (Yes, Sven speaks!)


Kristoff: Reindeers are better than people. 

Sven, don't you think that's true?     

Sven: Yeah, people defeat you and curse you and cheat you. Everyone of 'ems bad, except you. 

Kristoff: Thanks, buddy! But people smell better than reindeers. 

Sven, don't you think that's right? 

Sven: That's once again true for all except you. 

Kristoff: You got me, let's call it a night

Sven: Good night. 

BOTH:  Don't let the frostbite bite. 

Sven: Roooh!





 Pre-selected Audition Materials 

(Sheet Music and Script Cuttings)  

for Frozen can also be found here.  

Make sure to click on audition central located to the right where all of the links are located. 


Frozen Acting Sides for Auditions can be found here. 

Character Descriptions can be found here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment